格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

03/05/08

works,works,works T.T

Omg, today i was fined by forgotten to renew the books for RM3. Wtf!! yesterday is holiday, should not be count as one day to fine me. wat a blood sucker!!
ya,ya!! I want to say something about the librarian. She is frightening me. I don't mean to tease her fat but she has tattoos!!!. And her face quite masam when I pay the fine, so scary~~

The days left for this semester is directly proportional to the work load.
Times getting less and less but works increasing continuously. So envy to little ocean,
can play SDO all the time although the exam is coming soon. I wish I could do that but probably I will get above 16++ cert for my course. Lol. Can bind together to make a book script.

Omg, again...., homeworks still cannot finish in free week. Although I do
my homework every day. Last Friday, I had just receive an assignment which is also frightening me, again..., lol, see one of the question!! write 1 page only!!!!!only!!!!!!! omg, are you kidding? what do you mean by 1 page only? I feel like want to kill the people who create these questions. Why don't create short short de?
4.30 am already......time to sleep.............

0 个放屁: