格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

18/05/08

Short post

Yesterday, I had accept a challenge from my friend. He is so desperate to race DALTONA with my sister and me. Then, we went to boulevard last night just to race. Guess what? He say if he won the first race then no need to race again. But if he lose, we will race for second time. SO KIA SIU!!! And he keep mention that auto is impossible to win the manual car. what the..... As we ascpected, he lose for the first round. My sis get 1st, me 2nd, and he is the LAST!!! and my sis is using auto!!! HAHAHA.... But we lose for second round, he is 1st, I am 2nd(again -_-!) and my sis 3rd.
Thats why don't always look down to other people. When you say auto is impossible to win manual you will lose to auto one day. I forget to ask him how he feel when he lose to the auto for the 1st time. Nvm, I'll ask. Stay tune for the answer.lol.
The contest for the 1st month of the dog's photegenic contest had closed. Omg, so many cute dogs and skillful picture. I'm losing my confidence. Anyway, still want to promote my dog--> LIM BEAR BEAR. PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM. HE IS REALLY CUTE DE!! You can go to http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=11182 to vote for him.

LIM BEAR BEAR

U ARE THE BEST!!

p.s: I nearly type " beast " for best.lol.

0 个放屁: