格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

23/05/08

Somebody help me!!! I'm getting crazy!!

Last night, I had done the craziest thing in my life...
Few days ago, Jessica and wen lin invite me to help jing wen celebrate her birthday.
" What? Are u crazy? 12 am? I thought u say 8pm something!!"
"ya, I'm serious, we give her a surprise."
Then, we start to plan....
"Later u pick us to town after the ES lecture, then u go home prepare...."
"Wait!! Do u know where she lives?"
"Er......"(both of them look at each other)
"......(speechless)....."
"omg, dun tell me u don't know where she lives since u want to give her a surprise."
"If I not mistaken...."
Until the end, we still not sure where she live but we still stick to the plan. Actually I don't think is a 'plan' because they don't really plan it.
About 7pm, I finish my ES lecture, I pick all of them to boulevard then I went back to have a bath and bought a cake. After that, I brought them to bintang plaza.
"If I leave the cake in car, will it melt?"(I shouldn't asked)
"Er... maybe will melt EH~"
"oklor, I bring the cake together."(I thought we will go to coffee bean)
"Where are we going?" (going upstair in Bintang Plaza)
"I just want check what movie is release lately"
"oh..."
Outside the Cinema....
"yee~, 9.30 got ironman boh. U GUYS WANT TO WATCH OR NOT?"
".....(speechless)...... Em........Oklor"( I'm holding the cake O_O)
Then, I hold the CAKE went inside the cinema to watch ironman. So embarrass, when I saw the sign 'no outside food'.
After watching the movie, its only 11pm. So we went to coffee bean to wait until 12am. (=_=! finally)
Then, there was 12am. We went to find jing wen's house.
On the way....
"er... i think is there eh~. There meh? not eh~.......%$#$&"
But very soon,we found it! Finally! omg that was the most touching moment T.T
Actually they want to trick jing wen. Make a phone call to call her out but we hide. And then surprised!
But I'm looks like a stupid. We were too happy when we found her house. By the time I want to 'hide' my car, jing wen had saw me and asking me why I keep 'drive in drive out'. (another embarrassing moment)
At last, we went to siamese cafe and celebrate with jing wen. When I reach home, its almost 2.30am. This is the longest time I spent my time with my friend ( broke my record, these girls...ah....really ah...especially that KL girl)
That night, we laugh for whole night, especially me. I dunno why I always the person which everyone sure will laugh at de??
The next day, which is today morning, they decided to go to Grand Palace to eat dim sum and wen lin will 'chia' us. But too bad, I can't wake up on time. I miss it!!! T.T
Anyway, HAPPY 21st YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY, JING WEN!!

0 个放屁: