格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

14/05/08

Mom!! happy mothers day!!!

Lol. These days are too busy to blog. It's abit late to post the mother's day story but still count rite? My uncle brought us to celebrate mother's day. My mom was suprisingly go with us. She actually very pai seh to go and keep mention the wind had stop can go to work liao.lol. All of us don't care what she said and just brought her to the restaurant. DRAGON SEAFOOD RESTAURANT!!After arrived, the first thing we do is taking photo
me and my mom
Look our Face!!! EXACTLY SAME RITE?
lol.
Me and my sister??!! Waa... looks so delicious.
Fish ah Fish, can I eat you?
wAA....You too....looks so delicious
HAHAHA.... I'm goona eat you!
Nemo kidnapped from sydney

Satay cake for mother's day

Again, happy mother's day to my mom. Although u try to stop me from saving money to buy a house but I'm insist to do so. And you always say you don't want to live with me when I buy a house in the future, but I'm insist too. Otherwise I'll starve to die. So pity... Thats why I don't want to cook. I let you cook for me and train you cook some delicious for me, so you will know how important you are to me. Because I will starve to die without you. I can't live without you.


0 个放屁: