格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

27/05/08

BELIEVE IT OR NOT?!

OMG, I can't believe what I had listened yesterday. Mr. Terrance Tan keep praising me about my presentation part. I thought I'm sucks in the presentation although my group's presentation is the best among this sem for EFDP. He say, I had improved alot compared to the previous presentation, and he is quite suprise and enjoy my presentation very much since I can present my part very technical but not boring. And my whole group, had show a very good teamwork, make him very impressive. Of course, I still need to improve. As my aspected, he say I should SPEAK LOUDER! Each time I'm feel excited, my voice will getting softer and softer =_=! And I had to improve my language and speak more enthusiasm. Again I really really want to thanks to my teammate for teaching me sooo much and cooperate very well. Thanks ya! for giving me such a sweet memory!

0 个放屁: