格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

20/05/08

random

Finally, my presentation has over. I feel alot of relieve. During the Q&A of the presentation is just like having a war. Dr. Tang shooting us like he got endless bullet. Luckily, all of us are wearing thick bullet proof jacket. He satisfied with our answers. And he likes our group presentation since we can present it quite technically. Actually I don't satisfied with my performance because I aspect someone will ask about the pump which I responsible to, but, all the question asked related to the flood. So, I can only remain silent due to lack of knowledge about the flood and my speaking also not good enough for me to answer the questions. From here, I want to thanks to my groupmate for their excellent performance and teach me alot of things.

Last Friday, I had went back to my secondary school with my friends. We had bought a cake to celebrate teacher's day with the teachers. But I'm so sad, I left earlier to attend my tutorial class. So, I actually did not manage to celebrate the teacher's day with the teacher. That night, ocean and I chat about this topic. I told her how Ah Fong try to hug me. Guess wat she say?lol
ocean: 妈的,如果是我,我扫两巴给她醒阿!
(ma de, if I were u, I will slap her twice to wake her up!)
me? of course lol. HAHAHA..............
Actually, I just tell as a story. I though since ocean got so many friend she sure will say that is very normal. But wat she say is......very suprised me......HAHAHA
No offence ya, Ah Fong. Treat it as jokes k?

0 个放屁: