格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

04/05/08

Dogs again!!


Few days ago, I saw an advertisement on the newspaper. It is about the contest of the most photogenic dogs.

Then, yesterday afternoon I decided to take few shot on my dogs. Soooo difficult to take a shot for the dogs especially Lim Bear Bear. Keep biting my feet, so painful >_< ! And the grass are very long made my feet very itchy. Miss la kia zha bor also very excited want to take part also. Definitely though I want to feed her. Lol.

Finally I only manage to take this pic which I think is the best. My sis give me a...... dunno wat looks.....must be not satisfied with my "products" :s

Actually little Ocean also want to join the contest but she don't have technique. The photo she shots are not beautiful at all.lol. No need compete with me la, sure lose de.
HAHAHA.....HAHA....HAHAHA....

0 个放屁: