格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

09/05/08

omg,so stress!!!

walao, These few days I'm full of works. semester not end yet but i'm had started to plan my holiday =_=! My plan is very simple.....read all the comics and magazines all over again. One by one. waoo, it must be very enjoy. i can't wait, so excited!
Thats what i'm worry just now. Before that i have assingments, presentation, lab repots, quizzes and some more...i guess? but now i'm concentrate on planning my holidays. omg , more stress...
I hope i can get at least 80 for my average, otherwise i can't imagine how my mom laughing at me. I have a bet with my mom.oops....shhhh...i can't tell. haiz...but now i think i had give her a chance to laugh at me...who can save me?? i dun want!!!!
My mom: HAHAHA......(EVILLY)
ME: NOOOO......... %$@%@!!!
(NIGHTMARE)

0 个放屁: