格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

04/05/08

take 2.....aaaction!!!!

Today is take 2 to continue take a shot for the photogenic dog contest. This is the first picture I shot before shooting the dogs. lol. She acts very excited to be shot. So..., oklah, you are the first.

Miss Malaysia though I want to take a shot on her but actuall I'm taking shot on the dog. lol. Trying from different angle but....looks too fat.lol

Then is lion's turn. oops...eyes are close.
Then here comes the devil disturbing.

The second try, better but not the best.lol.
lol.ugly shot... my toes also inside there.
arrgggghhhh.....soooo anoying, another disturbing!!!

tired....sleep a while...shhh..... sooo sweet.....

Finally I took my 'weapon' out--->cat food
look!! how greedy he is..

look so innocent...actually is starring at the cat food.


Finally!! they manage to sit quietly and let me take a shot.

The best picture for Bear Bear.

The last picture and the best....




0 个放屁: