格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

12/10/08

volleyball match

Last two days, I had joined the volleyball match. From the very beginning they asked me to join the team until finish the games, the whole process, are very funny actually. But still very enjoy to play the match with them.

Two days before the match, I was studying for the quiz of heat transfer at the lab alone. Suddenly I received a message from Catherine. She asked me to join her team. At first I was afraid because I thought they are pros and I might spoilt the games. So I asked jessica's opinion. She told me that Catherine is not good either. Then I decided to join the competition because got someone accompany me.lol...

I never knew who is my teammates until few 10 min before the match started. I was stunned at the moment when I saw they always use the legs and head to hit the ball except Catherine and my leader. "Are they planned to join the football match? But due to registered the wrong competition, so they got no choice, have to play it to get the deposit back... "I was thinking...

During the match I saw miracles happened again and again. I accidentally got the ball and scored the first point for my team at the first match. There was a moment, I was tried to save the ball. Suddenly I saw a leg, very fast and powerful, kicked the ball. That was the first time in my life that I felt I was lucky and pleasure to be alive. But somehow, my teammates evolved very fast that they used hands instead of legs to get the ball and even able to block the balls. I never thought the evolution of humans can be that fast.

At the second match, our opponents are almost same standard with our team. Unfortunately, they were leading the first half. At the second half, the game came to 24-24, it's my turn to serve the ball. My heart was beating extremely fast that I can felt the rhythms because I can't serve the balls well. I'm afraid I miss it and I always fail to do something when I was nervous and highly stressed. I was even planned to act to faint on the floor and left the court. My teammates kept reminds me "要过啊!", Press who sitting beside the court shout " 加油". Even Alan who looks after the lines said "不要紧张". After the whistle blow, everyone became quiet and stared at me. It's out of what I'm expected. I successful served the ball to the opponent's court. Everyone was shouting "good ball!!" and tried to push the ball to each other's court and kept shouting like monster. At last we won the second half, but our leader hurt his leg and can't continue the third game. Finally, we lose but it was the most exciting game for both teams.lol...

At the third match which was the last match, the opponent let us won the second game intentionally. Although all of us knew is impossible to defeat the opponents but we still played very hard and never think of giving up. Just like we expected, we lose the match but we enjoy the games very much. It's a sweet memory for me.lol...

Besides the memories and the experiences, I got another "gifts" from the match. I'm suffer for muscles' pain. My back, arms and legs are pain and a bruise on my right knee. I nearly cannot wake up from my bed this morning...

But if there is another chance, I will join the match again.lol...

2 个放屁:

匿名 说...

Please delete the sensitive part of your blog. Thanks!!!

匿名 说...

Dear jess,

There is no sensitive part in my blog. Perhaps you are too sensitive. Go to hell la u!!!