格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

08/10/08

Tagged by little fern

Actually I dunno what happen when I saw the "tagged"...
Finally figured out after spend some time to explore.

15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself:
1. I always hang out alone but I don't really like to do so.

2. I will go to tasty point if I have to eat alone at outside because there are newspapers always available there.

3. I can't live without comics and games.

4. I never keep my hair long.

5. I am shy ,quiet and blush quite easily.

6. I like go to Popular read books and hide them at somewhere else in bookshop if I can't finish them.

7. I'm lazy to work.

8. I like to play bowling but it is under renovation and I don't like their shoes.

9. I like to play volleyball but I always suffer for muscle's pain.

10.I like to swimming but I hate to wash the equipments. So sometimes I'm struggle whether I should go swimming or not.

11.I like to sleep until very late but always wake up early. (I'm feeling weird too...)

12.I got lousy "Antenna".

13.I always thinking how can I grow taller at my age.

14.I hate Ah Peng slip away at the half way when we go shopping together.

15.I have many secrets that I never tell.

0 个放屁: