格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

23/10/08

Family dinner

Last Friday, our family was held a dinner at pujut. I forgot the restaurant's name. It is a lousy restaurant for me. There was no other customers at all like we had booked the whole restaurant but actually only two tables.lol... One for youngers, one for old folks. But my mother and one of my aunt insist to sit at the youngers side. =_=!!!

My mother looks smaller with my brother.
I teach my bro to pose like that.lol...

Taking from the reflection of mirror.

Yo!! I found that I got "big small" eye

Me and Peng Peng.

I tried very hard to be taller already... but still...

Taking picture with my cousin-->Mary.
She was also studied in Curtin but at Perth and played volleyball.
Looks like our family can compete the loyalty to curtin with Miss Hannah.

My bro and my eldest sis. They actually not that close.
This pose was also teached by me.

My sis and her "proud"--->braces
One of my uncle's wife will always ask a question everytime she saw us.
Who are the one who was always following father everywhere??
--->me
Then... " Oh!! I know you, I always saw you followed your father when you was small."
=_=!!! Dunno she really recognise me or not?

0 个放屁: