格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

16/10/08

My birthday ^_^

15th October---> My birthday!!
Actually I aspect my friend do not remember where I live because I only brought them twice to my house... Once for jing wen and once for zing man with jess. IMPOSSIBLE for them to remember where I live. But all the impossible happened, just because something exist in my house. Yes, a traitor, "my roommate". She gave all my informations without my consent.

About one hour before my birthday, I was doing my heat transfer project.

Then I felt very tired and played with my camera.


Suddenly I received a phone call...
Jess: Happy birthday Siok Kian... I'm now outside your house now, fast! come out now.
Me: Ha!? Issit?? Don't cheat la!!
Jess: Really!!!
Me: Then why my dogs didn't bark?
Jess: your dogs very queit lei...
Me:......?????(can't get what she trying to say)
Actually I saw my sister hugging something and acts very weird. She didn't gave me any response at all when I asked her what happen. Who knows she was playing her traitor games.

I heard my sisters said my friends shout outside at house.lol... I don't know what they were shouting because I'm stayed in my room and listened to the songs. Very sorry for that...lol because I'm also a bit of deaf.

Suddenly I heard noises outside my room and went out for a look. Then I saw 3 person stand at the corridor but I can't saw they face ( I'm also shut my room's light). So scary~~ and I recognise one of them was the angel with demon's heart-->jess, cos I never saw such a dark angel before.lol...

Then like usual, make 3 wishes, blow candles, cut the cake, pick the candles, sing birthday song...

Actually I'm too nervous and only made 2 wishes. Hahaha...I know I'm very lame, k? wat a waste... And they kept asking me tell them 2 of the 3 wishes. If I told them then I tell all my wishes, so at the last I didn't tell.haha... But nothing special about my wish also, very normal wish.

A patung on the cake which I threw it immediately after they left because it was too dirty inside it.
They present which they gave me and was actually chosen by my sisters. Hmm... they know my taste very much.
Taking pictures in my room and on ah peng's bed...
Thanks!! : Jess, jing wen, Ah Be, monica chai, yi hau, jun cheng, Alvin, Rachel Wong, See ling, peng peng and Chin Chin.

At night...
Time: Around 8pm
Venue: My uncle's house
Activity: Celebrate Da Boy and my birthday.
They bought two cakes...
This cake was bought by my cousin from Secret Recipe.
I prefer this.
This cake was bought by my sister from Ma Baker. It looks prettier but it doesn't taste really good.


Da Boy and me. Don't get cheated by the candles. He is actually one year older than me.
The camera man who was very slow motion did not manage to catch the scene we blew the candles. =_=!!!
So...
We act to blow the candles to let her took the photo with her own speed.
Finally!!

I took more than one week to accomplish this post.lol...
This is the post I ever spend the longest time on it.
Probably due to the lousy connection and I don't have good mood these day too which makes me felt very reluctant to finish it.
But... finally!!! this is it!!!
Thanks again to all the people.

0 个放屁: