格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

03/10/09

When I was small, I have a dream

When I was a child, I dreamed to be a scientist. Everyday, I tracked the small insects (ants, caterpillar, spider, grasshopper, dragonfly...) and observed their daily activities. On the other hand, I also liked to broke down the small devices to see how it function. Actually what I have done were stupid acts. I don't know why, maybe I am started to grow up, and realised it is kind a difficult for someone who are brainless like me to be a scientist. Then, it fades...

When I was a primary kid, I dreamed to be a doctor. I thought doctors can earn so much and it can make me looks "yeng" too. So I started to learn the ways to treat the wounds and pay attention to what related to doctor. After I grew older, I realised it is just a high standard blue collar job, which means, it cannot make me alot of money and it is a tough job. Besides, I would need to spent alot of money, time and efforts on it. Oh no, no no no, I am too lazy and lack of intelligence to do it. So, it is terminated...

Comes to the teenage, I dreamed to be a pharmacist. I always failed my biology in my semester test and only a pass for my SPM. But I don't want to give up so fast. So I decided to go for bio stream in STPM. The Bio class didn't even start, I changed my mind, and switched to physics stream. I also can't believe myself by being so random like this. Well, teenagers... just because we know nothing, so we dare to do any kind of "creative" and dangerous decisions. I switched to physics stream because I heard bio stream is too tough and had a lot of works to do. People who is lazy like me cannot survive in bio stream, so, I abandoned it...

Here comes to present, I am now aim to be an engineer. Before I came to Curtin, I know nothing about it at all. I choosed engineering course because everyone said it is suitable to me and can make me alot of $$. Besides, I prefer study science compared to commerce. Then, here I am. What I found something interesting is, most of the inventors I admired when I was a child are actually engineers. Quite suprise that my present ambition is very near to my chilhood dream. I really enjoy studying engineering especially chemical engineering because it can make me alot of $$$, so that I can "eat gao gao" and "play gao gao" at the future. Looking forward it...

0 个放屁: