格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

15/10/09

What happened today?

Dear diary,

Today is my birthday, I woke up quite early today. It's around 11 am. After tidy up myself, I went out with my dearest bike.

First, I went to eat my favorite food, laksa. Actually, it isn't a right time for me to appear there because it's luch hour, so too many people squeeze into the cafe and I can't get any newspaper to read. So, I left once finish my food.

Then, while riding my bike,so suddenly, that I had made a wish, to watch 2 movies today. It's kind a waste, isn't it? Since normally we have only 3 wishes for birthday. Oh well, I don't want to make my life so complicated, simple suites me. I'm not going to tell all my wishes here although all of them are ordinary and simple. So, back to the movies. Both of them are quite new. The first movie is Surrogates. It is somehow disappointed me. I expect there would be alot of massive scene but not much of them. The second movie is Pandorum, it released today. I thought it is a horror movie but more to adventurous and science fiction. But both of them is above average for me, quite satisfied.

After that, I ever think of playing bowling. But it's quite late already. So, I went home, prepare for the dinner tonight. What very funny is, I was so insist to require crabs should appear on the table for dinner, and my sis was like =_=!!! lol...

Somehow, my behaviours made my friends worried. But that is my habit, I guess if you get used of it, you will understand. And, you know, I'm very busy, from what I stated above there. So, it isn't a right time to text me, very sorry for my irresponsive.

p/s My sis showed me that she wear B cup bra for dinner tonight. ^^

0 个放屁: