格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

30/04/08

birthday nite


After the no heart guy broke his promise, my aunt made a call to us mentioned that she want to bring us to Tanjong Lobang to celebrate my sis birthday. Untill the end, is still my aunt be more reliable. That night, my sis so beautiful. Stainless steel teeth, bitter melon necklace, green shirt... wat a perfect match!!
(That bitter melon necklace is real one!!)
This is Milo Peng and me, that night we compare our skin brightness. I won!!! again...
I purposely put blur blur de picture.lol!!

The scene at Tanjong is so beautiful especially when sunset.
Actually I want to take photo around the Tanjong but ....

I can't leave our table so I only can get one at my seat.

Currently, my sis apply leave to prepare her exam. I know... she is very stress...so poor...the dog...keep rotan by my sis so frequently. But he deserve!! Always biting Milo Peng de clothes and shoes and also mine slipper!!

0 个放屁: