格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

25/04/08

My precious collection

Actually I am a comic worm. I "ken lee" without comics.
My comics, my precious............
This is the first place I put my comic when I start to buy comics and magazine.
The books start to turn old and become yellow. Does anyone know how to save this books?
This is Ah Peng de comic. She dun have money to continue so just half only. Damn! she buy comic, and I have to find a space for her since my comics' space also getting full.

This comic's shelf is combine by 3 boxes. I get it when I worked in Boulevard. Very precious since I can only get 2 once in a blue moon at that time.

This is also a box on rack and my favourite comics-> REAL.

This rack is actually built by my aunt and me together. Each row can put 85++ comics.
After saw the pics I suddenly realize the last row start to bend! Omg, the books too heavy, where should I put them? damn so headache!!


This song is Ken Lee by a very confident and humour lady.

0 个放屁: