格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

22/04/08

Dogs, cats and a chicken

The first starring is .......... Bear Bear!! (clap clap...)



This dog is the naughtiest animal in my house. He is very pro in acting. Sometime I catch it gentle but it scream so loud until everyone thought I'm torturing him. So naughty!!



I can still remember my aunty used to tell me "dogs like flower very much".You can see how he 'love' the flower very much.



Actually he is very very greedy. He eat and scattered everything fall from your hands. Well, including money....

Luckily is RM1 not RM100, otherwise we'll going to have a 'dog food' dinner.



The second starring.......Lion!!



Lion actually come from other places but I dont know where. It doesn't want to leave my house after come to my house. We tell my mother "dogs can bring wealth". Then my mother allow him to stay and really believes it bring money and go buy ToTo. He is very patient untill he let Bear Bear bites him. Sometime you can heard he cried for pain when Bear Bear bites him.



The third starring...... Miss la kia zha bor!!
This is my uncle's chicken which give by a very very passion friend of my uncle.
It lays eggs and loves to eat cat food very much. Actually every animal in my house eat cat food. Accoding to my sister, this chicken sometimes imitate dog's bark. Don't ask me, I also wonder how?



Again, Bear Bear like to disturb this chicken. He bites the chicken's tail and play with her.
Bear Bear also always rampas her food. He always test the patient of other animals. When until la kia zha bor beh tahan then serang balik using her peak.



The last starring..........Mr Samseng!!
We call him samseng because he looks like pai kia.
He is the only cat which dare to walk at the front of the dogs. He looks like his father which his father has a beard like Adolf Hitler. But his father leaved my house and missing after the dogs came to my house. Maybe go for election of president eh.

0 个放屁: