格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

26/04/08

Long story...

This afternoon, I'm doing some research for my assignment. Fortunately, I found a topic which is very match with mine topic. Unfortunately, after I click into, what I get is the red sentence.

So small gas, share share also cannot quite annoying me.


After that, my mom come into my room keep repeating her spell," Driver, driver, who wants to be driver, bring me to buy things." Ah Peng kena the spell become driver and me become datin sit at the back there.


When we all come back, Ah Peng is in hot temper because my mom is acting very slow. Then, my mom dun dare to call her fetch my bro. So, I be the driver to pick my bro with my mom. On the way home, my bro say want to eat "ang tao peng" . Then my mom say go to krokop 5 there eat "ang tao peng". But I have to go jungle trekking very soon and I also dun like the Krokop 5 de "ang tao peng" so I geh geh dunno bring all of them straight to home.


After reach home, my bro also in hot temper because he want to eat near petronas de"ang tao peng". And my mom din get my bro meaning, and I also dun want to tell her. After that, I'm very excited, fast fast went upstair thought peng is already change her clothes waiting for me but what I found is.....

"Miss Malaysia" is sleeping!! After taking shot, suddenly I feel like want to shout "AAAAAAAAAAhhhh, GAYANYA!!!!!"
eh hem, just kidding, I'm not les.



My sis also nap on my bed, but before that she sleep on her own bed. When I want to take a shot, she also in hot temper and not allow me to do so. Then, she transfer to my bed with little cold temper.




After that we all change our clothes and went down stair wait for Fern's car.
Besides that, I was playing with my camera.


owhh... What a good weather for jungle trekking, isn't it?


Flowers


Then a luxury car which have not too scientific name is coming to pick us to "hell".

"Keep trail clean 4u & me"
I'm also a green lover.


The scene when we go jungle trekking.


so bushy.....


Actually taken from this bushy plant....

Finally I saw Peng's "loy yao" dirty then simply take a shot.

-The End-

0 个放屁: