格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

05/06/08

oil

What the fuck!! the price of the oil is increase again. This time is increase up to 70 sen!! omg, long time ago before any increasing of the price of oil, my motorcycle only needs RM3 and its very full. After several 10 sen, 20 sen....I need RM4 to fill my motorcycle and its not full. But now, I can't imagine how much I have to pump for my motorcycle.

After receive this news, my sis and I quickly participate the campaign "the heir of the dragon (龙的传人-->排长龙)". The queue is damn long! we had waiting more than an hour to pump the oil. Wasting my time! While waiting the queue, many things happened...

1st- the most annoying is, some people jump queue! Suddenly I'm very admire ah peng, she said she will horn if they try to jump in front of us.

2nd- I saw a driver manage to bring his child to pee at the roadside while waiting the queue. So amazing!

3rd- A person walked from the petrol station and stop for watching the child peeing. That person is Fong Poh Teck!! omg, his hair has grew already, I almost can't recognise him.lol.I saw he holding a hard card and I only manage to see the 1st and the last row. " 投国阵,#$!#$,又被骗 (vote BN, #$#%, get cheated again)"

4th- some people too excited, they open their tank's cap early since there is one or two more people to reach their turn. I even saw one kancil try to jump queue but no skill and horned by other people and cannot jump queue. But she doesn't want to leave and just waiting there. I'm wonder how long she plan to wait?

Oil is an sensitive issue in my family. As you know, its very expensive and now...increase even more than the previous. Maybe next time you will saw us ride bicycle to curtin T.T

0 个放屁: