格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

08/06/08

I had a dream...

Yesterday night, I had a nightmare...
I had killed somebody else...
I can't remember who is that person and how I killed that person...
The only thing I know is... I had killed somebody!

I can still remember...
Nobody knows I had killed somebody but the police officers are suspecting me!
The scences are very clear..
I'm suffering, whether I should confessed to the police officers or just remain silence?
Because nobody knew what I've done and there are no evidences...
If I tell...
What will happen to my future?
Will I be abandoned by the society?
What am I going to do if they really abandoned me?
I did not make a choice in the dream because I'm awake...

This is the first time I'm dreaming about killing people.
Before that, in dreams, I'm the only person who always get chased by other people to kill.
But now, situation change, I'm killing!!!

Ah Peng say," you must be watched too much SAW."
Please lah, the victims in SAW died because they had choosen it, not killed by the jigsaw killer.
I think maybe I had played too much DOTA which I have to kill a thousand of monster to win.

OR
I might feel too stress for my exam >_< !

I ever heard a fact that, what you had done in your dreams is actually what you wish to do in the reality. OMG!!! Do I thinking about killing somebody in reality? NOOOO!!!!.......



p.s: Actually the action of the police officers when suspecting me in the dream is very childish.lol.
And I was like...%^$#???? comon!! what you guys are doing?

0 个放屁: