格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

14/06/08

Happy father's day

If I tell you, I celebrate Father's day. Lots of people sure will wandering " How am I going to celebrate Father's day without a father?" lol. I borrowed my cousin's father to celebrate father's day. He is my uncle, but he acts like a father to us.

Actually I don't really like him, he always scold us each time he saw us, especially me. I know he scold me because he care about me and hope that I can be good. But I just don't like people scold me. I bet all of you are very shock now. People who know me will certainly say that I am a good girl, very obedient, seldom get angry, very hardworking, very quiet, very 'guai'.... suppose will not scolded by other people, because so perfect and too 'guai'. But... that's the fact. I always get scolded by my uncle. And....I actually don't really know what he had scolded me.

He never satisfied what I have done. But for my brother, my uncle loves him very much and treat him very good. If there is a fault, it must not my brother, its either me or my sisters. You can see how different he treat my brother compare to us. My brother just pick a broom, he praised him that he is very good. If I swept the floor, I will get scolded of being too seldom to swept the floor. When my brother had a little uncomfortable, he will give him pill or bring him to see the doctor. If I got severe cough, He did not do anything and don't even ask me a question. My brother fail his subjects but with a little improvement within 10 marks, he will say "good boy! keep it up!" and maybe will give him some pocket money. But when I get 75 for my average marks, he never say anything. Is better he doesn't say something, if he do, I'm sure he will say" you must work hard to study!! the school fee is very expensive!!! get a good grade to get a good job after graduate!!" with unfriendly style. When he saw my brother reading comics, he will scold me for bringing my brother reading comics. But my brother is safe from that. Besides, I'm also always get scolded of being quiet, lousy social skills.

Although I don't like him, but I have to admit that he do really care about our family and help us very much. Each time got any events, he will invite us to celebrate with his family. I'm very appreciate that and I'm also want to say thank you to my uncle. May be my family do like him but not me. No matter how much he had done for my family, I will never like him and obey everything he say (except some of the comments that I accept) because he is not my father and I'm very mind that he treat unfairly between my brother and me.

Although I don't really like you, but, I still want to greet you, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

0 个放屁: