格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

28/06/08

eat bird...

Last night went to EAT BIRD...
At first I asked Ah peng where she want to go?
She told me eat bird. I thought she was kidding with me.
Then after go inside the car. wa!! really go to EAT BIRD!! can't imagine how the food looks like...

When the waitress served the birds, I thought is chicken wings (don't want accept the truth).
This is because most of the time my mother will put the chicken's head with the other parts of the chicken and cook together. So I aspect the 'chicken wing' will have heads with it.lol.
But if they cook like that I bet Sharon will not dare to eat the birds anymore.

Actually there is nothing special with the taste of the birds. Just like fried chicken wings but is expensive than chicken wings.
hmm... I prefer chicken wings.lol.

0 个放屁: