格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

18/01/10

Stories in Shin Yang

Well... As you know, I'm doing my training in Shin Yang now. I'm going to tell what I had experienced in it.

First, my two seniors.
They are such a 38 person. Who take leave, when they take leave, the reasons they take leave (for marriage, balik kampung, for birthday....). Asked the seniors, they sure know the details. Besides that, who has boyfriend/girlfriend, who is married, who is single. They knew it.

For convenient to talk others affairs behind them, we gave them nicknames. Our manager is Ah Zhong, because he has Aron kwok's ealier ages hairstyle and give us a feel of onion. Then the supervisors... Su is Stress, because we always feels stress from her and her name has a "s" which has 3 in "stress". Yong is Nelson 2, they said he looks alike with Nelson. So he is no.2. Bel is "piao ge" or "Bel go". Sharizan will be the "tall man" (I believe you know why). And the newcomer, called baby, because she has baby face, very dependent to her parents and has "B" in her name.

Every Tuesday and Thursday is the day which we suffered the most because there is meeting. We need to tell our progress and what we had done. Tuesday sometimes are OK. The problem is Thursday, there are only two days between the meetings which sometimes not enough for us to do something else. So? we had nothing to tell during the meeting. That is the dilemma. We'll need to make some stories but it should be "true stories". How can we find that much of "true stories", in fact, we didn't do anything.

Ah Zhong is a very great person. He only brings a kettle of coffee and a cup during meeting. By just listening to your "full of chemical terms" speech, he knows what you are talking about. Don't ever try to fool him by speaking fast. He knows everything. I dare to say that he is the only one who know what you are talking about during meeting. Everyone wouldn't knew it.

My seniors like to whispering and talk fast. I seldom catch them and always coincidently ask "wat? wat? wat is it?" after they finished the stories, then, of course, they beh tahan me. So, they always let me sit between them to for my sake.

There were alot of stories I haven't tell. I don't think I can finish it here. lol...
I'm very glad to do my training with my seniors. They really help me alot and fun to be with them too. Thanks to them!!

0 个放屁: