格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

03/09/09

Easy life

Today, I went to cinema watch two movies in a row. The first movie is G.I Joe. It is not really an action movie but high technology weapons in this movie. I was amazed by their suite. And I found an interesting line, "They are not Joe, they are jokes!!" The second movie is the latest movie which is Final Destination 4. In my own view, the most interesting death is the main character's girl friend blended by the bared machine of escalator.

After that, I went to book store for reading. I read a book about a writer writes his own son's story. The writer is really open minded and patient in educate his son. No matter how worst of the behaviour of his son in school, he still respect and believe in his son. What a great father.... And in his son's eyes, he is a great father and always listen to him. Inside the book I found a funny conversation:

父亲:你觉得安琪的身材怎么样?
儿子:卡在中间。
父亲:??
儿子:就不高,不矮,不肥,不瘦也不苗条。
父亲:........

Haha... At first I thought the girl is fat until stuck at somewhere else.

0 个放屁: