格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

14/08/08

Screaming in lab, ghost festival !?

Recently, I heard plenty of people screaming and scolding something in lab. Omg, what happen to Curtin? Ghost appeared?

Today I went to library 1st floor using lift. When I came down, someone in the lift suddenly say," the lift has ghost!"

Back to the topic....This is what I heard in lab...

" oh my, no...no, plz..., Jesus..." (a negro)
"J* B** ah, 酱都可以?" ( a chinese boy)
"啊!!!..... 我要去撞墙了!!!!" (my poor friend)

After I investigate, its a misuderstanding, they shouting because of the "HIGH EFFICIENCY PRINTER" in our labs. Once you click the small icon of "print", you can no longer stop it eventhough there is a mistake, unless you have olympic speed.

Looks like high efficiency can bring troubles too!

0 个放屁: