格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

03/08/08

Collects Rental

Last Thursday, I was assigned to collect the rentals for my aunts. There are four of them. If I successful collects all the rental, there would be some pocket money for me. Sounds attractive right?

Actually collect rental is a hard work. I had to call the tenants one by one to make appointment. Of course like usual... the god sure will torture you before you successful.

Just like what I predicted, some of them cannot prepare the money on time or they were not at home... For the tenants who give money, I had to count the money twice to prevent any mistake.

The story is not end yet. Besides collect rentals, I had to test the keys for several locks....


And the houses were just like an oven, burning me...

As a conclusion, earning money is a difficult task, so I should enjoy as much as possible before I graduate.

0 个放屁: