格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

09/12/10

holiday

Finally!! the holiday start. This is the last holiday before I graduate, feel sooo.... reluctant. I went to Kuching last week. Oh well... nothing special there, as expected, if you insist, that would be Bako national park. OMG... the so called "waterfall" is like water fall from the water tap, really "WTF!!" we spend around 2 and half hour for trekking just to see the "water fall" from the water tap. Besides, the water is soo dirty that we can't even dare to wash our feet with the water, shit!!
Oh ya... I must mention about the famous bee hoon belacan. I almost vomit out the food I ate when I smelled it, too disgusting for me.
So far, I haven't plan for my holiday. These days, I grabbed my bro's PC to play game and force him to go sleeping or study. LOL... Looks bad but actually my intention is good, or else, he wouldn't think of study and I was too bored till I don't feel like online. In previous days, I was busy going out enjoy and seldom do my own businees. Now really need settle them, a huge "debt" for me but I feel very lazy to going out. sigh...
To all my friend: happy holiday!!

0 个放屁: