格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空 SIOK KIAN 格子的天空

21/09/08

mooncake festival

It's been a while from the last time I blog...
I'm too busy wih my study, I'm stressful to do anything now, no mood...
But last Sunday I'm very enjoy for celebrating mooncake festival with my friends. ^.^

Cooking for steamboat

yummy...

Our chief chef

I thought the camera man is taking the photo of foods. Who knows I'm also inside there.

Our steamboat...

Enjoying our food, there were no chairs, we are standing while eating.

A picture before the lantern parade...

My lantern... nice right?

Taking pictures along the lantern parade.



We are served by a kind hearted and passion family. Actually we refuse their 1st invite. And finally we went inside for the second invites.lol...
We are taking photo with the two beautiful and kind hearted sisters.lol...
The end of the mooncake festival...

0 个放屁: